Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase or becoming a FOHER member signifies acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
1. By submitting an order or becoming a member of FOHER Co, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
3. Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
4. We will contact you within 48 hours if a product becomes unavailable after the order has been accepted. We will suggest product alternatives or remove the item from the order and give you a full refund.
5. Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time outside of our control. See the Shipping and Delivery page for more information.
6. Colours depicted should be used as a guide only as some fabrics and materials may appear different depending on lighting conditions during photography, resulting in colour variations shown on the website and in the catalogue. Please check the product description for each item, we love giving you lots of information! :)
7. The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
8. Order must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
9. All prices are in Australian Dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax).
1. Upon enquiry you will receive our Custom Kit SVC guidelines and pricing document. Prices are valid for the term specified if a quote is provided, and may be revised if an order is not placed within 30 days of the quote.
2. The fee for design services includes up to three revisions and we reserve the right to charge additional fees at an hourly rate for designs that require further revisions.
3. Any designs and artwork provided to you by FOHER are the property of FOHER. You are not permitted to use these designs without our prior written consent for any purpose whatsoever including the provision of these designs to other custom clothing manufacturers.
4. You must approve and sign off on the garment designs and order quantitiesfor each size, or have agreed on no MOQ prices before we commence manufacturing. You should exercise care in signing off on your garments as orders cannot be changed after sign off and you are liable for the full payment on sign off.
5. When you approve your order you are also approving the colours. If precise matching of colours is required we recommend that you provide detailed pantone codes and request a sample of printed fabric before final approval. There is a standard per item charge for this service.
6. Should you wish to sample any garment there is a standard charge per garment for this service.
7. FOHER requires payment of 50% of the order value before commencement of manufacture and requires the remaining 50% prior to dispatch of the garments.
8. FOHER reserves the right to sell or destroy garments that are rejected by you or that have not been paid for within 60 days of manufacture.
9. You warrant that you solely own or have the permission of the registered owner to use any logos incorporated in the garment designs.
10. The FOHER logo will be visible on the outside of the garment.
11. FOHER reserves the right to use images of custom garments in the promotion and advertising of its business.
12. We do not accept returns on custom garments due to incorrect size being ordered. Sample garments can be requested and size charts are available to assist in ordering your correct size.
Private shops can be set up online at www.foher.co
1. There may be an initial non refundable set up fee of $450 exc. GST.
2. Shops will remain open for one month.
3. Orders will be delivered within 6-8 weeks.
4. Should any point of the agreed terms and conditions as per the Signed Quote or the artwork change, then a new shop must be opened an administration fee of $250 exc will apply.
5. If you require individual names on garments, an additional cost per garment will apply.
Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information on any platform may be modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of FOHER Pty Ltd. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by FOHER Pty Ltd.
You have read and understood our Terms and Conditions.
Grab your tape measure, make sure it is held flat, not twisted and always make sure that it is held firmly, not cutting in or squashing the area you are measuring. Please take the measurements below and compare them to the size chart to find the size that is right for you.
Taking your measurements whilst naked will give you your exact measurements, but if you intend wearing a garment (like a sports bra under your trikit), then take your measurements with those garments on.
CHEST/BUST – Place tape measure around the fullest and widest part of your bust (usually the part with the nipples!) Be careful not to let the tape measure slip down at the back, or squash you.
WAIST – Place tape measure between the bottom of your ribs and the top of your hip bones (the easiest way to find your waist is to stand in front of front of a mirror and suck your tummy in hard - you should see it!). It's also usually the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
HIP – Place the measuring tape around the fullest, widest part, usually over your bottom or at the top of your thighs between your hips and thighs.
HEIGHT – In bare feet, stand against a wall and mark the point perpendicular to the top of your head. Measure up to this point from the floor.
These measurements do not include ease, which is the amount of extra space allowed in a garment for comfort and movement. The amount of ease added can greatly differ depending on the fit of the garment.
Still not sure about what size you could be? Our two product models are good examples.
Amanda is wearing the 2P trisuits and is a Small. Amanda is 177cm tall, Bust 85cm, Waist 70cm, Hips 89cm
Katie is wearing all of our other products in an XS. Katie is 156cm tall, Bust 80cm, Waist 68cm, Hips 91cm.